Since September 2018 new in the production range of Swissway: gangway Golden Gate Fix and Golden Gate slew. Development and engineering has been taken place in the Dutch facility in Leeuwarden. To meet the needs of our customers we developed a gangway-swim ladder combination with a topping up and down angle of 35 degrees each. The major advantage of the Golden Gate is a boarding possibility and a swim ladder with only one gangway because of a better topping up and down. Therefore it is possible to enter the quay even if the yacht is below quay level.
With the box height only 16,5 cm, the installation dimensions are smaller than comparable gangways.
Together with the better boarding possibility and saving space the Golden Gate is ideal for both sailing and motor yachts.
Hydraulic retractable multi-functional ladder-gangway Golden Gate can be delivered as a non-slewing version: Golden Gate Fix, or as a slewing version: Golden Gate Slew. The Golden Gate can be delivered in 4, 5, 6, and 7 step versions.
- All structures are made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Massive teak strip shaped walking surface with FSC certificate.
- Length available in 4-7 steps.
- Standard available in +10-60 degrees or in +35-35 degrees topping version
- The power pack at 12 or 24 V.
- Tailoring of the standard product by length and width to individual needs is possible.
- The gangway can be controlled remotely by radio remote and even with smartphone or tablet.
- Delivery with PS or SB side manual railing.
Retail prices starting at € 26.300,=