The bathing ladder Columba is a hydraulic boarding ladder with hydraulic driving motion intended for the embarkation to the water from the transom platform.
The ladder with fixed steps and automatic railing is automatically deployed at the end of the driving motion.
- The frame is made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Standard automatic stanchions on both sides.
- Fixed teps in teak wood with FSC certificate.
- Tailoring of the product by length and width to individual needs is possible.
- Mechanical actuated hatch on the end of the trunk.
|4 Steps||1020||385||1253||506||156||120 Kg.|
|5 Steps||1270||385||1503||506||156||120 Kg.|
|6 Steps||1520||385||1753||506||156||120 Kg.|
|7 Steps||1770||385||2003||506||156||120 Kg.|
Swissway Marine Holland
Swissway delivers series products of smart boarding equipment for yachts up to 30m since 2014. Quality, communication and aftersales are based on the combination of Dutch production philosophy and experience and on the other hand clever Swiss ‘design’. The Dutch down to earth mentality gives the best value for money! The production flexibility allow us to be of great support to the request of shipyards for our product range. Do you need some customization? Please contact our team for the possibilities.