Swissway offers three types of appealing retractable gangways which can be easily fitted in your new or existing yacht. These gangways drive in and out from a stainless steel trunk or box which is fitted inside the ship structure. The elegant design is an eye-catcher when deployed towards the quay awaiting you, your family or your guests to enter or leave in a safe and comfortable manner.
The Ballarin is our ‘smallest’ single telescopic retractable gangway with a reach ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 meters.
- All structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, all visible parts are with a high gloss polished finish.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Automatic railing on starboard. Portside or both sides is optional.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk is without finishing and not watertight.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Box hatch is mechanically actuated by the movement of the gangway.
All the retractable gangways are connected to a hydraulic powerpack and operated by means of a radio remote control or by the application on your smartphone.
Swissway Marine Holland
Swissway delivers a series of products of smart boarding equipment for yachts up to 30m (approx. 100ft). The complete product range of Swissway include external gangways, retractable gangways, retractable boarding ladders and bathing ladders all provided with a dedicated powerpack and electronic controls.
A key feature is the downloadable application in order to control the functionalities of the equipment from a smartphone and tablet.