Manual bathing ladder Carina Railing Fix
Swissway offers several bathing ladders named Carina for easy and comfortable entering or leaving the water from the aft swim platform.
These sophisticated swim ladders are equipped with automatically deployed railings for entering the water from the transom platform. Manually operated or by means of a radio remote control or by the application on your smartphone.
Manual swim ladders
Swissway offers two types of manual bathing ladders; the Carina Railing Fix and the Carina Railing Tele. The Carina Railing Tele is a telescopic ladder version in order te reduce the box length when space reservation in the ship structure is limited.
Both versions are outfitted with fixed teak steps and a folding handrail on both sides of the stairs. Due to the leverage from the railings on both sides this manual ladder can easily be deployed from the swim platform and stored accordingly.
The Carina Railing Fix can be supplied with 4 up to 7 steps.
- All structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, all visible parts are with a high gloss polished finish.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Automatic railing on both sides.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk is without finishing and not watertight.
- Standard available with -60° top down angle.
- Mechanic security block during the sailing.
Swissway Marine Holland
Swissway delivers a series of products of smart boarding equipment for yachts up to 30m (approx. 100ft). The complete product range of Swissway include external gangways, retractable gangways, retractable boarding ladders and bathing ladders all provided with a dedicated powerpack and electronic controls.
A key feature is the downloadable application in order to control the functionalities of the equipment from a smartphone and tablet.