Swissway offers three types of appealing retractable gangways which can be easily fitted in your new or existing yacht. These gangways drive in and out from a stainless steel trunk or box which is fitted inside the ship structure. The elegant design is an eye-catcher when deployed towards the quay awaiting you, your family or your guests to enter or leave in a safe and comfortable manner.
When a longer distance has to be bridged the larger single telescopic external gangway Marco Polo is ideal, with a reach ranging from 2.4m to 3.6m.
- SWL 150kg at the end, unsupported free hanging.Topping angles 15° up and 15° down.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk without finishing, not watertight.
- AISI 316 stainless steel polished stanchions with rope. One side, on starboard only.
- All direct visible parts are made of AISI 316 stainless steel with polished finishing.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of AISI 316.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Remote control by handheld remote and smartphone or tablet application NavecommEye.
All the retractable gangways are connected to a hydraulic powerpack and operated by means of a radio remote control and by the application on your smartphone.
- Powerpack and E-controls (12V or 24V).
- Max. 5m hydraulic hose set.
- Railing starboard side only.
- Hydraulic coupling at aft plate box.
- Long carriage L+350.
- Angled or flanged aft hatch, custom.
- Flanged aft hatch.
- Hydraulic couplings on bottom side.
- Portside railing instead of starboard.
- Hatch sideways instead of bottom hinged.
- SWL for all types: 150kg
- Weight is excluding hydraulic hoses, liquids, powerpack and electronics.
- All models available with extended trolley of 350mm. This will add 350 mm to A+B and Lb.
Swissway Marine Holland
Swissway delivers a series of products of smart boarding equipment for yachts up to 30m (approx. 100ft). The complete product range of Swissway include external gangways, retractable gangways, retractable boarding ladders and bathing ladders all provided with a dedicated powerpack and electronic controls.
A key feature is the downloadable application in order to control the functionalities of the equipment from a smartphone and tablet.