Swissway offers three types of appealing retractable gangways which can be easily fitted in your new or existing yacht. These gangways drive in and out from a stainless steel trunk or box which is fitted inside the ship structure. The elegant design is an eye-catcher when deployed towards the quay awaiting you, your family or your guests to enter or leave in a safe and comfortable manner.
When a longer distance has to be bridged the larger single telescopic external gangway Marco Polo is ideal, with a reach ranging from 2.4m to 3.6m.
- SWL 150kg at the end, unsupported free hanging.Topping angles 15° up and 15° down.
- AISI 316 stainless steel trunk without finishing, not watertight.
- AISI 316 stainless steel polished stanchions with rope. One side, on starboard only.
- All direct visible parts are made of AISI 316 stainless steel with polished finishing.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of AISI 316.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Remote control by handheld remote and smartphone or tablet application NavecommEye.
All the retractable gangways are connected to a hydraulic powerpack and operated by means of a radio remote control and by the application on your smartphone.
- Powerpack and E-controls (12V or 24V).
- Max. 5m hydraulic hose set.
- Railing starboard side only.
- Hydraulic coupling at aft plate box.
- Long carriage L+350.
- Angled or flanged aft hatch, custom.
- Flanged aft hatch.
- Hydraulic couplings on bottom side.
- Portside railing instead of starboard.
- Hatch sideways instead of bottom hinged.
- SWL for all types: 150kg
- Weight is excluding hydraulic hoses, liquids, powerpack and electronics.
- All models available with extended trolley of 350mm. This will add 350 mm to A+B and Lb.