Golden Gate Slew
Swissway offers two types of hydraulic boarding ladders: the Golden Gate Fix and the Golden Gate Slew. Each outfitted with self-leveling steps which remain horizontal when topping up and down to the required boarding height towards the quay.
These boarding ladders drive in and out from a stainless steel trunk or box which is fitted inside the ship structure.
The Golden Gate is a multi-functional addition for your yacht. It can be deployed as a gangway as well as a swim ladder. The topping angle up and down gives maximum flexibility for boarding especially when you combine this with the rotating version!
Fixed and rotating version
The Golden Gate Fix and the Golden Gate Slew can be supplied with 4 up to 8 steps. This results in a horizontal reach of 1.0m up to 2.2m.
All boarding ladders are standard available in a 35° up and 55° down topping. The topping makes it possible to dock at a variety of locations. This maximum 55° topping prevents a too steep angle for comfortable usage.
- All structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, all visible parts are with a high gloss polished finish.
- Solid teak strip shaped walking surface.
- The sliding blocks are made of antifriction material non-hygroscopic.
- Automatic railing on starboard. Portside or both sides is optional.
- The AISI 316 stainless steel trunk is without finishing and not watertight.
- The hydraulic cylinders are made of high gloss polished AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Box hatch is mechanically actuated by the movement of the gangway.
The Golden Gate ladders are connected to a hydraulic powerpack and operated by means of a radio remote control or by the application on your smartphone.
- SWL for all types: 150kg
- Weight is excluding hydraulic hoses, liquids, powerpack and electronics.